Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.sweetwaterranchjamul.com.
Release of Liability
By Acknowledging this agreement you agree to the following:
This agreement relates to that real property known as the Sweet Water Ranch, with the general address of 18452 through 18461 Wisecarver Truck Trail, Jamul, CA 91935 of real property, improved and unimproved, of approximately 100 acres for the temporary use, by membership when authorized by the use, as set forth hereafter, and under all of the terms and conditions of this agreement and Release of Liabilities.
Members accepts such premises and facilities, in “as is where is condition”, with all of their limitations, defects, hazards and site conditions, as set-forth in this paragraph and throughout this agreement.
1. All water supplied is from a well. Therefore, the Member accepts all negative affects that the well water may have upon them and agrees to hold the Managers/Owner harmless from all negative affects of the well water.
2. The Member agrees that they are renting a space to attend or camp upon the real property described above (excluding the common use of the 20-foot driveways) and no other use or real property is included in this agreement. Member shall obey all orders given by security personnel while upon the premises and follow instructions in the event of emergencies.
3. Member shall not conduct any illegal activity upon the premises or possess any type of illegal contraband, including but not limited to, weapons, fireworks, explosives. Member may not bring any Pit Bull Dogs onto the property or any dogs that are aggressive to other dogs. Member agrees that if their dog becomes aggressive that they will remove dog if asked to.
4. The Member agrees that this facility is a fund-raising event to support a 501.3C authorized NON-Profit, controlled by the Managers, to support certain causes. The Manager makes no representation or offers any type of guarantee that a government agency may not approve of any use or issue a stop notice if the scope any event is determined by such government agency to be an unlawful assembly or a violation of the Covid-19 distancing rules and regulations. Therefore, member agrees to follow the state mandated Covid-19 guidelines of behavior while upon the property.
5. Member acknowledges that the Managers/Owner are not responsible for the safety of members. The premises have many dangerous rock formations, sand and poisonous plants, and mountain lions roaming upon the property, which are all dangerous. There are scorpions, rattlesnakes and poisonous spiders about which may enter the campsites, vehicles, tents, etc., or be present outside and or near gates, stairs and walkways, etc. The Managers/Owner shall not be held responsible for eliminating or reducing insects, rodents, snakes, spiders and/or other pests, as these are naturally accepted and present on the property. Therefore, the Member agrees to irrevocably hold harmless the Owner/Managers from any and all claims of every type, kind and nature as a result of injury from use of the property, and from others, animals and insects as part of the consideration for executing this agreement.
6. Parking areas are located on premises and in parking lot north of entrance.
7. Noise Control: The Member shall cause all music and other disturbances to terminate at 10:00 pm and may not start up before 8:00 am daily.
8. Camping: Camping is allowed in designated areas only and when such areas are full no other areas shall be authorized except by the Manager. All types of fires of any kind are prohibited outside of authorized fire rings.
9. Member waives notice under the California Civil Code and waives any claim of damage he/she may be entitled to, either known or unknown, be it now or in the future, regarding use of the property.
10. If for any reason there is a dispute or default under this agreement, other than a default of paying the entry and/or use fee, the parties shall settle their dispute through non-binding arbitration under the rules and regulations of the American Arbitration Association and such dispute shall be heard in the City of El Cajon, California. It is agreed the prevailing party under any action shall receive a reasonable award of attorney fees and costs. The Member declares that they have read this agreement and comes now and agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
18452 through 18461 Wisecarver Truck Trail, Jamul, CA 91935